Learn more about the data management priorities of Institutional Asset Managers
The impact of the pandemic drove many institutional asset managers to revisit legacy data management strategies as they moved to keep their staff and clients connected during a period of dislocation.
These challenges have contributed to a generational movement in how firms of all sizes address their technology stack, approach enterprise data management, and consider the future of their back- and middle-office operations.
Our latest whitepaper includes insights from 86 institutional asset managers from across the globe surveyed about their current attitudes towards key areas of their technology stack.
Key Insights Include:
- Current trends in data management
- Enterprise data management and achieving a single source of truth
- Advantages of outsourcing services to increase efficiency
- Planning for future interoperability
- The value of data in making investment decisions
Our whitepaper, A Data-Driven Future for Institutional Asset Managers, has been sent to your registered email address. Please check your inbox to access the content.