Four Components of the In-Demand Tech Platform Are Now Available as Standalone Products
NEW YORK – Arcesium, a post-trade technology and professional services firm that supports more than $100 billion in client assets, today announced the launch of a suite of modular technology products and solutions for alternative asset managers. These highly configurable tools and services are designed to integrate into a client’s existing technology to improve the efficiency and accuracy of their middle- and back-office operations.”
Arcesium has built a powerful and fully integrated platform designed to support the most complex operational demands of some of the largest asset managers in the industry,” said Gaurav Suri, CEO. “We are thrilled to offer key features of this platform as standalone software and service solutions.”
The new products provide targeted solutions that are now more broadly accessible for many asset managers. Arcesium has already onboarded several pilot clients, and one of the products, Financial Data Stack, was recently awarded “Best Data Management Product” at the HFM US Hedge Fund Technology Awards.
“We’ve seen significant demand in the marketplace from managers who want to make discrete updates to components of their architecture and operations,” said David Nable, Head of Commercial Strategy. “By offering portions of our platform á la carte, we’re empowering managers to better automate their processes and scale their business without having to increase headcount or completely re-engineer their existing processes.”
“These modular solutions apply Arcesium’s speed, accuracy, and innovation to solving specific parts of middle- and back-office workflow and are much faster to implement than a full overhaul,” added Suri.
Arcesium is launching four modular products, which are all existing components of the full platform:
- Financial Data Stack
- A series of rapidly deployed, highly configurable modular technology products that are easily integrated with each other and with other client systems, including risk and trading.
- With tools for mastering, storing, and distributing relevant data sets, Financial Data Stack is designed to empower clients to make critical business decisions from a single source of truth (SSOT).
- Designed to support the broadest array of asset classes, spanning any region and currency at volumes that eclipse most commercial solutions.
- Designed for managers looking to move away from doing their own reconciliation while still maintaining complete control and oversight of the underlying process.
- Modern, cloud-based technology developed to support the most complex asset classes and to operate at massive scale, the tool is designed to deliver real-time transparency into the status of a client’s entire reconciliation workflow.
- When combined with Arcesium’s deeply experienced operations teams, the comprehensive Reconciliation solution is designed to support any asset class, currency, activity type, and dataset, whether structured or unstructured, across any time zone.
- Swaps Management
- A modern platform designed to help dramatically simplify the post-trade lifecycle and enable managers to scale their swaps operations.
- Highly automated modeling of swap activities that adapts as volumes increase, new structures are traded, and esoteric counterparty terms are added.
- This solution is designed to provide the scale, breadth, and precision to support the complex swap portfolios of some of the world’s leading asset managers.
- Treasury Suite
- An advanced toolkit available for treasurers optimizing funding decisions that is designed to maximize capital efficiency, enhance returns, and minimize risks.
- The suite creates a “house view” of complex margin and financing agreements designed to effectively manage exposure and funding sources, supervise counterparties, evaluate yield enhancement opportunities, and bring automation to the collateral management process.
About Arcesium LLC
Arcesium is a post-trade technology and professional services firm. Arcesium’s fully hosted technology platform, coupled with its team of experienced hedge fund professionals, offers sophisticated solutions for the most complex post-trade challenges facing asset managers.
Built on a platform developed for its own post-trade activities, the D. E. Shaw group launched Arcesium as an independent company in 2015 with additional equity backing from Blackstone Alternative Asset Management LP, the world’s largest discretionary allocator to hedge funds, which became the firm’s second client.
Since its launch, Arcesium has grown to support more than $100 billion in assets from a number of leading firms, with a staff of over 700 software development, accounting, operations, and treasury professionals worldwide.
By providing cutting-edge technology, automation, and security, Arcesium’s platform is designed to enable clients’ operations, accounting, treasury, and enterprise data management teams to achieve unparalleled results.
THIS PRESS RELEASE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND WILL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER BY ARCESIUM LLC (“ARCESIUM”). NOTHING HEREIN CREATES, NOR WILL IT BE CONSTRUED TO CREATE, ANY CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ARCESIUM AND ANY THIRD PARTY. ARCESIUM MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO PROVIDE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THIS PRESS RELEASE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE ITS DATELINE FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT THAT MAY HAVE CHANGED, INCLUDING ANY BELIEFS AND/OR OPINIONS. IN ADDITION, NO ASSURANCES CAN BE GIVEN THAT ANY AIMS, ASSUMPTIONS, EXPECTATIONS, AND/OR GOALS DESCRIBED IN THIS RELEASE WILL BE REALIZED OR THAT THE ACTIVITIES OR ANY PERFORMANCE DESCRIBED HEREIN DID OR WILL CONTINUE AT ALL OR IN THE SAME MANNER AS AT THE TIME OF THE PRESS RELEASE.THE CONTENTS OF THIS RELEASE AND ANY PRODUCT NAMES, CORPORATE NAMES, LOGOS, OR OTHER IDENTIFIERS OF SOURCE, BRAND, OR IDENTITY ON OR CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT OR ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE THE INTELLECTUAL OR OTHER PROPERTY OF ARCESIUM OR ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS.